It is back, it is day one, and here are the details.
30 Days of April aka #30daysofbiking is an pledge to ride your bike every day in April and share your adventures with the hashtag #30daysofbiking.
Beyond that, it is an encouragement to ride, get ready for the season ahead, inspire others and to also be a Fundraiser for the World Bicycle Relief fund. I encourage everyone to try and donate something to support the cause.
In addition to that, I will put up a tasty something to a randomly selected participant who logs a ride every day in April on STRAVA/Garmin/Instagram Post etc. This tasty something will help you continue your riding efforts into May and beyond.
So here is how it works.
1. Shoot me an email/text/insta message (something) that you are intend to try and ride all 30 Days
2. Ride your bike, a bike, every day
3. Log the Ride on Strava/Garmin Connect some way to show you had a ride everyday (even if you just manually upload a silly ride that shows you rode that day)
4. Tag @inceptioncyclery and #30daysofbiking in any adventure posts or ride data for the ride... spread the word!
5. Have fun with it.... sometimes you have to improvise...
Things we are doing, riding, where we have been and other random, meaningful and useless stuff